A student may request for rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s). The rescheduling rules may be accessible through the following link:
- The re-schedule chance shall be provided only once.
- The rescheduling fee is non-refundable in any case irrespective of his/her appearance in the rescheduled paper(s).
- The last date for applying rescheduling of Missed/Unplanned paper(s) is as mentioned below:Last Date of Applying for Rescheduling of Exam [LOCAL AND OVERSEAS]: Friday, June 23, 2023
- The Rescheduled Exam for both local and overseas students shall be conducted as per the following schedule:Date of Rescheduled Exam [LOCAL AND OVERSEAS]: Sunday, June 25th, 2023.
- Fee voucher(s) of prescribed fee shall be payable before the announcement of the Spring 2023 Mid Term result.
- Log in to VULMS.
- Open VULMS–>Student Services–>Examinations Department–> Apply for Rescheduling of Papers.
(The missed paper(s) shall be available for rescheduling after 24 hours of actual paper time.)
- Select Preferred City of Appearance from the drop-down list.
Note: (Overseas Students shall select Preferred City as “Overseas”).
- Submit Request.
- Once your request is duly processed, a confirmation email shall be sent to your VU email address (Please check Inbox/Spam/Junk-Email) from firstname.lastname@example.org. (University requires at least 24-48 hours for processing your request).
- The schedule for rescheduled paper(s) shall be updated on your Exam Entrance Slip. Now, you must take a fresh printout of your Exam Entrance slip from http://datesheet.vu.edu.pk
In case of any query regarding rescheduling of Exam, please contact at
- Generate Ticket: VU Website -> Contact Us—>Support System (https://www.vu.edu.pk/SupportSystem/login.aspx)—>Examinations—>Conduct—>Exam Rescheduling Queries
- Telephone: 042-99204760, 042-99203899