Spring 2021 FINAL TERM EXAMINATIONS: MAKE YOUR DATE SHEET NOW!
The web interface for making date sheet has been launched on the following link:
You are advised to make your date sheet by Thursday, August 12, 2021. Seats will be available on a ‘First come First served‘ basis. All mentioned timings are as per PST (Pakistan Standard Time).
Schedule of Late Signup Fee:
- No fee will be charged up to Thursday, August 12, 2021
- Late fee @ Rs.500 /- (Local Student)/$ 20 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Friday, August 13, 2021, to Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Double Late fee @ Rs.1000 /- (Local Student)/$ 25 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Friday, August 20, 2021, to Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Special Late fee @ Rs.2000 /- (Local Student)/$ 100 (Overseas Student) will be charged from Friday, August 27, 2021, to Sunday, August 29, 2021
- The Paper Duration for Final Term Examinations will be 60 minutes.
- After Thursday, August 26, 2021, the date sheet interface will be closed.
- During Exams, Overseas students traveling to Pakistan or vice versa shall change their study status by following the link
and thereafter shall reschedule their remaining papers with prescribed rescheduling fee.
- In case of any query, you may contact:
- Generate Ticket: Contact Us—>Support System—>Examinations—>Conduct—>Date sheet Related Queries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 042-99204760, 042-99203899
- WhatsApp: 03000656906, 03000656908(Overseas queries only)
- Log in using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem you may visit https://vulms.vu.edu.pk/ForgotPassword/ForgotPassword.aspx OR you may contact email@example.com
- Choose your Exam City in which you want to appear for the Exam (optional). Overseas students shall select ‘OVERSEAS‘
- Choose your Exam Center from the given centers
(Once selected, you can’t change your Exam Center)
- Select the available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click the “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.