Virtual University of Pakistan offers admission twice in an academic year namely spring in the month of January/February and fall in the month of August/September each year.
Virtual University of Pakistan is going to announce Admissions for Spring 2020 session. Schedule will be as under:
|Admission Opening||March 1, 2020|
|Last Date for Admission Form Submission||March 25, 2020|
|Admission Form Processing||March 26 ~ 31, 2020|
|Display of Merit Lists||April 1 ~ 5, 2020|
|Last date for Dues submission (1st voucher)||April 15, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes (Spring 2020)||
April 20, 2020
- The University reserves the right to make any change(s) in the Admission Schedule, as required.
A candidate (Pakistani National) can obtain the admission application form from SoftVision Virtual Campus Bahawalpur and apply for admission (subject to eligibility criteria) by submitting filled admission form with requisite documents including the fee paid challan/Demand Draft (in original) to SoftVision Virtual Campus.
Upon receipt of the filled admission application form at Registrar’s office, it is processed after necessary verification subject to admission eligibility criteria and the candidate is intimated firstly through an email (if provided in the admission application form). Secondly, via an email to his/her campus (in case of a campus-based student) and finally, by mailing a hard copy admission offer letter and VU information material at his/her mailing address.
Documents Required for Admission:
- Two attested copies of your CNIC (Required)
- Copy of your father’s / guardian CNIC (Required)
- Four Photographs with blue background
- Two attested copies of Matric or equivalent marks sheet or Degree
- Four attested copies of Intermediate or equivalent marks sheet or Degree
- Four attested copies of Bachelor’s or equivalent marks sheet (Result Card)
- Original Job Experience Certificate from the Organization for MBA (Executive) admission
- “VU Copy” of Paid Challan